Sunday, January 24, 2010

strependous weekend

I have somehow managed to survive this weekend with strep throat subsisting solely on medicine, girl scout cookies, and crime drama tv. It probably wasn't a good idea to go to Target just to get out of the house and pick up "one or two things". But Layla really needed her own mat and dog bowls even though she technically doesn't live here. And it was crucial that I decorate them with a sharpie. (Are you getting and idea of the boredom yet?) And if I didn't get those cute stackable bins my bags would be all over my closet floor!

Thankfully discount retail heaven is just a quarter mile from here. The trifecta of Wal-mart, Target, and Home Depot. Target retail therapy is to me as methadone to a heroin addict.

One benefit of being home on a Saturday night is catching the Tigers womping Houston. I also taped the SAG Awards and caught a hilarious Felicity Huffman too blind or too drunk to read her lines. Too funny and Felicity looked phenomenal!

Well that's about it. Hopefully next weekend I will report on having just ran 9 miles in preparation for the half marathon that is scarily close!

No comments:

Post a Comment